105297R - Workhorse Actia Instrument Full Cluster Repair Service (Upgraded LCD And Gauges)
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
- You are responsible for shipping us your cluster for
- Please ensure your cluster is clean before sending it to
- Please note that we have a 2-3 business day turnaround
time from the time we RECEIVE your cluster.
- This repair is only for the LCD screens that become hard
to read or completely unreadable or for inoperative gauges.
Always send the instrument cluster as a complete unit. Do
not take it apart or just send the internal parts, we will not return it until
we have the casing due to the high risk of damage in shipping.
Ship Your Cluster To:
Ultra RV Products
3912 Harrison Ave.
Centralia, WA 98531
Click Here: Cluster Repair Form - Include with Cluster
Not just a repair, but a permanent solution.
This rebuild is guaranteed to restore your faded or
difficult to read odometer with a brand-new LCD panel vastly superior to the
Our Industrial Grade LCD Screen has an easy-to-read dark
blue background contrasted with white text.
We do not change the illumination color or backlight of the instrument cluster;
it will remain OEM. Other repair services usually use the OEM
replacement display which will fail again in short time. The reason for this is because the OEM
display uses a flimsy bonded plastic ribbon. Our panels have an estimated
lifespan of at least 30 years.
This quality repair service includes the
following work performed to your Workhorse instrument cluster:
- Full power up and test of the instrument cluster before
& after repairs
- Replacement of faulty OEM LCD with industrial rated panel
- Dark blue back light color for highest contrast and easy
daytime/evening reading (odometer display only)
- Replacement of all gauge stepper motors with higher
- EEPROM data (mileage) preserved so display automatically
reads correct mileage
- Lifetime warranty on LCD screen and gauge motors
- Any open recall campaigns on your cluster are performed
at no additional cost to you.
- We Update your cluster to the latest software version
based on your VIN. This cures the cluster randomly resetting during operation
and an ABS light software issue.
- Please anticipate a 2-3 business day turnaround time from
the time we RECEIVE your cluster.
- Your account will be updated with the return tracking
number upon our receipt of your cluster.
The tracking number will be emailed to you. The tracking number will not
become active until the cluster repair is finished, which is generally 2-3
business days. To check the status of
your repair, please check the tracking number for movement on the shipper’s
website. If the shipment hasn’t been
scanned by the shipper yet, then your cluster repair is still in process.
Most Workhorse Chassis Motorhome and Commercial Vehicles
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov