SPW8100 - UltraPower 8.1L Magnum Spark Plug Wires
Made in America
Verified to have been manufactured in the USA
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours from the order date. Orders placed on the weekend or after cutoff on Friday, and orders placed on select holidays are processed on the next business day. Please see our shipping terms for more information.
Part# SPW8100 - UltraPower 8.1L Magnum Workhorse Spark Plug Wires
UltraPower Magnum Spark Plug Wires are patent protected because of the unique method of producing these wires which have extremely low resistance while maintaining very high noise suppression. The benefit of this invention is that full electrical energy from the ignition source is transmitted to the spark plug. The end result of the application of this method is increased horsepower, torque, fuel economy and a smoother running engine.
- Patented Solid Stainless Steel Core Spark Plug Wires with RF Eliminator
- The technology in these wires comes straight from Nascar and is not available on the open market. They are made out of a patented zero OHM, solid core stainless steel wire wrapped by silver plated copper conductor wire and are outfitted with an RFI eliminator collar that guarantees no interference with radios.
- These wires must be installed with GM factory heat shields which may be reused off your old wires.
- High temperature silicone boots, 8mm jacket with fiberglass-reinforced braid that resists temperatures up to 500°F.
- Increase power to the spark plug up to 400% over stock!
- Adds up to 15HP on Big Block GM engines.
- True Life-Time Lasting Wires, Life-Time Warranty!
- Workhorse chassis with 8.1L (2001-2011)
- Workhorse chassis with 6.0L (2004-2006)
- All GM vehicles with 8.1L (Silverado, Sierra, Avalanche, Yukon XL)
- GM L21 7.4L (1998-2000 TopKick, P12)
- Industrial applications with 8.1L (Generators, Forklifts, Pumps, Compressors, etc)
Comparison and installation video by one of our customers:
The state of California requires that this warning be posted for people purchasing products that reside in California.
WARNING: Products may contain one or more chemicals known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov